- Tickets may also be purchased at the theatre box office starting one hour before each show. The theatre opens one hour before show time unless otherwise stated.
- No passes accepted for special events.
- MCTOS reserves the right to change programming due to circumstances beyond its control.
- No large purses or backpacks allowed in the theater.
- No photography or video recording during live events or movie events.
- Concessions are cash only.
- The Barton Organ is usually played 30 minutes before each show. There is typically a 15 minute intermission.
- The movies shown at the Redford Theatre often reflect the time period when they were produced. They do not necessarily represent the views of the Motor City Theatre Organ Society/Redford Theatre.
It’s a Wonderful Life
Friday, December 21 at 8:00 pm and Saturday, December 22 at 2:00 and 8:00 pm. Tickets $5.00
Paths of Glory
Saturday, January 12 at 8:00 PM, tickets $5.00.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Friday, January 18 at 8 PM, tickets $5.00.
As Good As It Gets
Saturday, January 19 at 2:00 pm, tickets $5.00
Saturday, January 19 at 8:00 pm, tickets $5.00
Do the Right Thing
Friday, February 1 at 8:00 pm, tickets $5.00
The Philadelphia Story
Friday, February 8 at 8 pm and Saturday, February 9 at 2 and 8 PM. Tickets $5.00
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Friday, February 15 at 8 pm and Saturday, February 16 at 2 and 8 PM. Tickets $5.00
Gone with the Wind VIP Event
Saturday, March 2 at 4:30-5:35 PM. Tickets $35.00 (includes ticket to Saturday evening show)
Gone with the Wind
Special dates and times: Friday, March 1 at 7 PM, Saturday, March 2 at 7 PM, and Sunday, March 3 at 2 PM. Tickets $10.00
Friday March 15 at 8:00 PM, tickets: $5.00
Saturday, March 16 at 2:00 PM, tickets: $5.00
An Affair to Remember
Saturday, March 16 at 8:00 PM, tickets $5.00
The Park Players present The Odd Couple – Live On Stage
March 22, 23, 24, 29, 30 and 31. Times vary. Tickets: $20.00 VIP/$15.00
One Week and Bacon Grabbers – Silent Films
Friday, April 5 at 8:00 PM, tickets: $15.00
Detroit Regional International Youth Silent Film Festival
Saturday, April 6 at 8:00 pm. Tickets: $10.00, Students 20 years and under free with ID.
Bye Bye Birdie
Friday, April 19 at 8:00 PM. Tickets: $5.00
Singin’ in the Rain
Saturday, April 20 at 2:00 pm. Tickets: $5.00
The Breakfast Club
Friday, May 17 at 8:00 PM. Tickets: $5.00
Saturday, May 18 at 2:00 and 8:00 PM. Tickets: $5.00