To make your visit to the Redford Theatre a safe and fun experience, please follow these guidelines:
- Social distancing must be observed, and you must sit 8 feet (four seats) from anyone who is not in your immediate party/household. Capacity will be reduced to approximately 20% to ensure this is possible.
- Seating will be every 3rd row.
- All guests must wear a face mask whenever not seated that secures behind the ears and head. There will be no exception to the mask rule. Masks must cover the nose and mouth. Valve masks and neck gaiters will not be allowed. Bathrooms and anywhere you cannot ensure 8 foot distancing from the next party/person are included.
- Masks may be removed while seated to enjoy items from our concession stand, but please replace masks when done drinking/eating.
- We kindly ask that any guest who has a fever or is experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms refrain from coming to our theatre.
- If a guest has knowingly been in contact with any individuals who have been diagnosed with Coronavirus, we ask that you self-quarantine and avoid the theatre.
- If a guest has purchased tickets and has experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19, you may request a refund.
- Redford Theatre volunteers will all wear masks, wash hands every 30-60 minutes, and undergo health and temperature screening before serving our patrons.
- High touch surfaces will all be cleaned or sanitized every 30-60 minutes.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. Your cooperation will make things easier and safer for Redford Theatre volunteers and your fellow patrons.