Skip to content
- Mask policies are subject to change at the theatre’s discretion at any time.
- Wearing of masks will be recommended but not required by all patrons. The Redford Theatre strongly encourages its patrons to receive any available vaccine and booster that are medically possible.
- Masks are recommended in lobbies, bathrooms, auditorium (when not actively eating) and all other common areas.
- We kindly ask that any patron who has a fever or is experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms refrain from coming to our theatre.
- If a patron has knowingly been in contact with any individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you self-quarantine and avoid the theatre.
- If a patron has purchased tickets and has experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19, you may request a refund.
- Redford Theatre volunteers will wear masks at their discretion.