As of September 6, 2021, Wayne County and surrounding areas have moved to the Red or “High” level in the Community Transmission Level of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus (COVID-19).
As a precaution, the Redford Theatre is making the following updates to our COVID-19 guidelines, effective Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Capacity shall be limited to 800 persons.
- Mask policies change as follows:
- Mask policies are subject to change at the theatre’s discretion at any time.
- Masks will be required by all patrons regardless of vaccination status when inside the Redford Theatre. Masks may be removed to eat and drink while sitting inside the auditorium. Masks shall be put back on when not actively eating or drinking.
- Masks shall be worn in lobbies, bathrooms, auditorium (when not actively eating) and all other common areas.
- All sanitization, barrier, and health check guidelines will remain in place.
- We kindly ask that any patron who has a fever or is experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms refrain from coming to our theatre.
- If a patron has knowingly been in contact with any individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you self-quarantine and avoid the theatre.
- If a patron has purchased tickets and has experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19, you may request a refund.
- Redford Theatre volunteers will all wear masks, wash hands every 30-60 minutes, and undergo health and temperature screening before serving our patrons.
- High touch surfaces will all be cleaned or sanitized every 30-60 minutes.