As of March 27, Wayne County and surrounding areas have moved to the Green or “Low” level in the Community Transmission Level of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus (COVID-19).
As a result, the Redford Theatre is making the following updates to our COVID-19 guidelines, effective Friday, April 1, 2022.
- Capacity shall be limited to 1000 persons.
- Mask policies change as follows:
- Mask policies are subject to change at the theatre’s discretion at any time.
- Wearing of Masks will be recommended but not required by all patrons. The Redford Theatre strongly encourages its patrons to receive any available vaccine and booster that are medically possible.
- Masks are recommended in lobbies, bathrooms, auditorium (when not actively eating) and all other common areas.
- All sanitization and staff health check guidelines will remain in place.
- We kindly ask that any patron who has a fever or is experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms refrain from coming to our theatre.
- If a patron has knowingly been in contact with any individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you self-quarantine and avoid the theatre.
- If a patron has purchased tickets and has experienced any symptoms related to COVID-19, you may request a refund.
- Redford Theatre volunteers will wear masks at their discretion, wash hands every 30-60 minutes, and undergo health and temperature screening before serving our patrons.
- High touch surfaces will all be cleaned or sanitized every 30-60 minutes.